Monday, December 22, 2008

A Quick Update;;

It's my winter break! Finalllyyyyy.
I'm off school until January 5th, and I've got a lot planned for your reading pleasure. =]

During the course of the next week and a half or however long I have on break, I will have for you;;
-Part 74 of Skate Your Lane, and hopefully 75.
-A Sidney one-shot!!!! [it's almost finished, I think.]
-A Patrick Kane one-shot [someone requested that I write one?]
-Whatever else I can possibly think of.

So now you have something to look forward to this holiday season.
=]
I've been in a rather good mood since Sid scored the game-winner tonight.
Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I`m so excited to read more! I love your writing.

As for the game-winner, it was a much needed Sid goal, haha.

Can`t wait for more of the story or the game tonight.

Molly said...

chapters soon?!!?!

Parker said...

Most definitely.
I've put the finishing touches on 74 and it just needs to be typed.
It would've been up today.. But I was making a pinata with a friend who is home from college.