Friday, April 24, 2009

Skate Your Lane Redeux?

I was tweeting on Twitter [I know, I'm a loser..] the other day, and a friend mentioned revamping a story..
So I thought, "Hmm. What a good idea..."
But I decided that changing the first twenty parts of this story would probably make people mad.
I then realized how far off plan I had gotten with this story, and how I had planned the most amazing part that never got to be written because the storyline changed drastically.

This brought me to the idea of an alternate storyline.
It would start at Part 59 and continue on like how I would have written it originally if other things hadn't come into my mind.
Granted, some things might occur in both storylines, but they would have different outcomes, styles and effects on the characters.
But I don't want to take the time to actually do this unless I know I'll have some support backing me up.
I would post the first 59 parts and the Alternate continuation on a cleverly titled blog and put the link on here so everyone would be aware..
[it would probably be something like "skateyourwhat.blogspot.com" or something silly and cute]

Again, this is just an idea.
Of course, I would continue with what's going on now.. I'd just have the freedom to post what I spent so many nights thinking about and perfecting, but never got to share.

Let me know what you think as soon as you can!
Whether or not I do this isn't always up to me.
=]

25 comments:

pensfan4life said...

I for one can't get enough fan fic, so I say bring on the alternate story line! I too have vered well off the path of my original storyline and have nothing to do wtih the original ideas. Go for it girl! I'll be waiting.

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear what you originally had for this story! You are an amazing writer/storyteller so I am sure we all would love it!

Lauren said...

I'd love to see your original plans :)

Ellen said...

this is a awesome idea...you have my support!!!!

haley_says_gawr said...

i love the idea. so go for it! :D
your writings amazing and everyone would love more of it. (:

jenxcan said...

Do it! :)

Molly[Talbot]5825 said...

i can't wait too!
i think it's gonna be amazing to see the different outcomes of this story, because i already love it so much.

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I'll definitely back you up! I love this one and I'm sure I'll love the other one too. Can't wait to see what happens.

Katie said...

Ooh, I'd love to see the original blueprints!!

Anonymous said...

Go for it! :D

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read your original plans, it would make the story so much more amazing than it already is :)

Anonymous said...

I think you should def post the other ideas. I can't wait to see what you have written!

Rhiannon said...

I would TOTALLY read that! I have been reading your story for the loooonnnngggessstt time and I am always so excited when you post something new, so I definately say go for it!

Heather said...

I'd definitely tune in for that Parker! Do it! :D

Sam said...

I think you should do the alternative storyline. I'd like to hear what you originally had planned for this story.

Don't worry, I've gone way off track on my story too.

So, I say go for it! You're writing is pretty amazing and everyone loves Sidney, so you can't really go wrong.

anovak017 said...

yes and please. =)

Roxy said...

I say do it :)

EHisCDN said...

I say yes!

habschick said...

You are a talented writer so the more fan fic from you the better!!

carrie. said...

I think that would be.. amazing!! I'd love to see what your original plans for the story were. I hope you decide to do it. :)

Court said...

soo excited to see what you decide to do! no matter what, itll rock either way! =)

Rlove021 said...

I think that would be awesome! I love your writing! :)

Cassandra871 said...

YES DO IT ! and will you keep writing this story the way it is now ?

parks♥ said...

Yes, I'll definitely continue this storyline as well. It'll kind of be like parallel universes. =]

I think it will be my summer project. Thankfully it's almost summer cause I'm itching to start.

Kelly said...

do it up!