Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank You.

The next chapter I will be posting will be the final chapter of Skate Your Lane.
This has been a long journey for me and I'm both saddened and excited to see it come to an end.
I've spent the last four years improving my writing and this story has been a prime example of how far I have come.
There aren't enough words to fully express my appreciation for those who have stuck with this series, through the inspiration and writer's block and a hiatus that I wasn't sure I could come back from. I have made so many friends because of this and I couldn't be happier.
As I head off to college this fall, I plan to continue writing stories and doing what I love.
Hopefully I'll be able to take a few classes to help improve myself even more.

I have so many things in the works when it comes to stories, whether it's ideas in the back of my head or something that I have already begun.
I can only hope that everybody reading this will continue to stick with me and show the same support that they have through this entire series.

Again, thank you so much to everyone.
When I finish writing the chapter, I'll post it as soon as I can.

15 comments:

haleys_famous_ said...

awhhh, i'm gonna miss this so much! i hope there's another sidney story! you've always been such a great writer and person. i'll make sure to read your other stuff... since i'll miss your writing so much!

parks♥ said...

I have a bunch of stuff in the works, don't even worry!
I have several other blogs with other stories, if you're itching for something to read. I think you can access them through my profile? Idk.

Also, I had been planning a total revamp/alternate storyline for SYL, so I can actually work on that when I'm done with this. =]

Anonymous said...

alternate storylinne 4 syl...sounds exciting!!!!!!!can't wait!!

ANovak017 said...

awe..can't wait to read it.
where did you end up deciding to go for school?

parks♥ said...

I'm going to Duquesne. =D
It's where I need to be at this point in my life and I can't wait for fall.

ANovak017 said...

That's exciting!! I have a friend that goes there, and it's only 3.5 hours from me.
Good luck!!

Sam said...

I'm going to miss this story so much! Your writing is amazing and I hope to see more of it in the future.

Good luck with college, I wish you all the best! (:

haleys_famous_ said...

you're going to college like 40 minutes from me!
i hope you realize we're going to a penguin practice together!! haha.
good luck there and you'll have a great time there i'm sure.

parks♥ said...

Haley, I'm totally down with going to Pens practices together. I can't wait to finally get out of here and be on my own in a place that I feel at home in.
=D

swimchick said...

I need the next chapter. haha. I love your writing!

parks♥ said...

I'm a little more than half way. I think it's going to go a little longer than most chapters.
I want to do it right. =]

MarieJLessard said...

Where is the last chapter?! This is KILLINGGG MEEEEEE. I've been checking for the last chapter atleast 5 times a day lol.

parks♥ said...

I have a little bit left to write. It'll be a huge deal when I post it.
I'll announce it on my twitter and stuff if you follow that! =D

Anonymous said...

I looove your stuff! I was wondering maybe you could do a story or even like a oneshot on Evander Kane? :) <3

Marz said...

nice blog.. keep it up..Happy New Year. May 2011 bring you peace & happiness.